1.1 This policy contains details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website.
1.2 This policy is a legally binding document, and forms part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
2. Free delivery
2.1 We do not currently offer free delivery.
2.2 All orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5.
3. Geographical limitations
3.1 We will usually be able to deliver to UK, Europe, World Zone 1 & Zone 2 (Royal Mail)
3.2 We may from time to time agree to delivery products to other countries and territories.
4. Delivery methods and periods
4.1 We ship by Royal Mail from the UK to UK, Europe World Zone 1 and World Zone 2. Standard delivery is available but we cannot be held responsible for non delivery if this method is selected, if you want the reassurance of confirming delivery then please choose tracked and signed option.
4.2 We will despatch goods within 1 day of order and depending where you are in the world, goods should arrive with you within 21 working days. Delivery times are usually much quicker than this but 21 days covers all zones.
4.3 The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
4.4 We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
5. Delivery charges
5.1 Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process.
5.2 Our delivery charges are as follows:
- United Kingdom
- Royal Mail 1st Class: £2.00 (up to 100g), £2.50 (up to 250g) & £3.00 (up to 500g)
- UK Confirmed: £3.00 (up to 100g), £3.50 (up to 250g) & £4.00 (up to 500g)
- Royal Mail 1st Class: £3.50 (up to 100g), £4.50 (up to 250g) & £6.00 (up to 500g)
- Royal Mail Signed For: £8.00 (up to 100g), £8.50 (up to 250g) & £10.00 (up to 500g)
- World Zone 1
- Royal Mail 1st Class: £4.00 (up to 100g), £4.50 (up to 250g) & £8.00 (up to 500g)
- Royal Mail Signed For: £8.50 (up to 100g), £9.50 (up to 250g) & £12.50 (up to 500g)
- World Zone 2
- Royal Mail 1st Class: £4.00 (up to 100g), £5.50 (up to 250g) & £8.50 (up to 500g)
- Royal Mail Signed For: £9.00 (up to 100g), £10.00 (up to 250g) & £13.00 (up to 500g)
6. Delivery tracking
6.1 Delivery tracking is available on our Royal Mail Signed For service. Should you be concerned about delivery contact us.
7. Receipt and signature
7.1 All deliveries using Royal Mail Signed For service must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
8. Additional deliveries
8.1 If using Royal Mail Signed For and an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider will leave a card giving you a choice to either collect the item from your local delivery office or arrange a redelivery on a day you will be available.
9.1 Items returned to your local delivery office will be held for 18 calendar days before returning to the sender – the redelivery date needs to be within 18 calendar days of the first delivery attempt.
10. Delivery problems
10.1 If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website.
10.2 If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products and if so we reserve the right to charge for redelivery.
10.3 An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.